You might be in New England if:
1. Every church in town has a steeple.
2. Your town was established before the country was established.
3. When you really like something, you say it’s “wicked.”
4. You have to pay a toll to drive on EVERY major highway.
5. You would never dream of rooting for any baseball team that us not the Boston Red Sox.
We had a great time in this region. One special bonus was meeting up with the Birch family from Texas. We all just happened to be vacationing at the same time in the same place! And a big thanks to Eastern Nazarene College for the gracious hospitality. But it’s time to keep moving. Next stop: Minnesota!